I wouldn't be afraid of spiders if I could just talk to them, you know?
- Me: Oh, hey whoa, this shower is occupied.
- Spider: Omg man I didn't see you there.
- Me: We cool?
- Spider: Yeah, yeah, we're cool. I'm just coming down to scope out the tub.
- Me: Oh, that's legit. Hey, you might wanna move over some--you're descending right into the shower stream and I don't want you to drown.
- Spider: Hey thanks, bud. I'll be careful.
- Me: So...can I get out now?
- Spider: Sure, sure! Sorry I'll just move over here.
- Me: Thanks. You have a nice night. Don't come into my bedroom, okay?
- Spider: Nah, that's your space. We're cool. Have a great evening.
Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life. — Robin Sharma (via explore-everywhere)
Your beauty doesn’t come alive when someone compliments you, it’s always there. Remember that. In order to receive such a compliment, the very thing has to have been present in you before the complimenter arrived. I encourage you to celebrate your beauty. You don’t need a crowd or partner in order to acknowledge, recognize or celebrate your own beauty. Affirm yourself everyday. Tell yourself you’re gorgeous, because you are. Say the words “I’m beautiful” with bold integrity. Live for you. You matter. — Brittany Josephina (via mindofataurus)